Parking Guidelines & Reminders
To ensure the safety of our visitors and proper use of our parking lot please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Phone the Management Office if you observe any hazards in the parking areas.
- Remember to always lock your vehicle and remove any valuables including cellular phones. We are not responsible for any damages to or theft from your vehicle.
- Please be considerate and ask your guests to be considerate of short term parking restrictions.
- Please observe all directional, speed limit and stop signs throughout the parking area.
- Do not park illegally or in fire lanes. Cars parked in these areas are subject to citation and/or towing.
- Employees, who need to park their vehicles overnight at the premises, please email BritanniaParking@cbre.com with the following information regarding the vehicle:
- Vehicle Make
- Vehicle Model
- Vehicle License
- Location where the vehicle is parked
- Contact Information
- Dates of when vehicle will be parked onsite
- Trailers and towed vehicles are not permitted in the parking areas.
- Handicapped spaces are reserved for disabled persons only. Cars illegally parked in these areas are subject to citation and/or towing.
- All vehicles must be parked in designated stalls and may occupy only one space.